The University of Saint Francis offers many opportunities for international travel. We want you to experience your education-not just read it from a book. Trips are taken throughout the year to facilitate a global learning experience.
Past global learning experiences include:
- Environmental Science trips to the Bahamas (home to the world’s third-largest barrier reef)
- Art trips (England, France, Germany, Spain and Italy)
- International Business trips (Brazil, England, France, Belgium and Germany)
- Medical Mission trips (Haiti, Costa Rica and Indonesia)
- Service Learning trips (Haiti and Chile)
- Pilgrimage to Assisi, Italy (see where St. Francis lived)
You can also work with your academic adviser to plan a semester abroad.