Accepted Students Checklist
You’ve been accepted! Now what?
- Submit additional program requirements like essays or test scores.
- Return the decision card from your acceptance packet, along with the $150 deposit to let us know you want to be a USF Cougar.
- Pay your confirmation fee to save your spot.
- Visit My Cougar Connection. My Cougar Connection is where you can check your admissions status, see what documents we may be missing from your file, and fill out your housing contract.
- Register for student housing and pay your housing deposit.
- Mail your New Student Orientation registration back to us as soon as possible so you can meet with a faculty adviser and get signed up for your first semester classes.
- Complete the online Welcome Weekend registration.
- Attend Welcome Weekend the Friday and Saturday before classes start in August.
- Purchase your books online or at the Campus Shoppe, located in the lower level of Pope John Paul II Center.
Need to mail something in?
Here’s our address:University of Saint Francis
Office of Admissions
2701 Spring Street
Fort Wayne, IN 46808