Achieving Credits Early (ACE) allows high school students to earn college credits while they’re still in high school. Think of it as a chance to get a head start on college.
You may be eligible to take up to six credit hours (two classes) per semester. Email us at email@example.com if you would like additional information.
Why Choose ACE?
- Fulfill Indiana Academic Honors Diploma requirements.
- Save time and money earning your college degree.
ACE Acceptance Criteria
- Juniors/Seniors: Cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Sophomores: Cumulative GPA of 3.3 on a 4.0 scale.
- Students must maintain a 2.7 to continue participating in ACE courses.
- Satisfactory results from the SAT/PSAT or ACT/PLAN tests.
- A class rank in the upper half of the class.
If you meet these requirements, talk to your guidance counselor about participating!
ACE Application Process
Refer to the following criteria when applying for ACE:
- Complete the online application.
- Be sure to select “ACE Student” as your student type.
- Submit an official high school transcript.
- Submit a letter of recommendation from a guidance counselor or teacher.
- Write an essay:
- Tell us why you want to be an ACE student and specifically why you want to take your courses at USF
- Homeschool students must also submit:
- Personal reference, not from a family member
- List of extracurricular activities
- Bibliography of what you’ve read during high school
After you are accepted to ACE, our program coordinator will contact you with the next steps in the process.
- $335 per course – the lowest cost for this type of program in Fort Wayne.
- Bishop Dwenger and Bishop Luers students receive a discounted rate of $290 per course.