The second-largest city in Indiana, Fort Wayne is the perfect backdrop for your college experience. It’s a great place to go to a concert, see a play or watch a ball game. And, you may want to stick around after you graduate – Fort Wayne is first in the nation for job creation!
USF goes downtown
Fort Wayne supports an extensive downtown community including dining options, sporting venues and a vibrant arts presence, and we knew our students had to be part of it all. Our new Performing Arts Center in the heart of downtown Fort Wayne is already a cultural hub for theatrical and dance performances, community events and concerts. USF supports the downtown revitalization.
What sets our graduates apart?
Saint Francis alumni graduate with a résumé filled with hands-on experience. Being in the heart of Indiana’s second-largest city allows our students to intern at Fortune 500 companies, state government offices, internationally known nonprofits and industry-leading healthcare facilities. Employers want employees with experience, so we make sure our students graduate with it.
Want an idea of everything Fort Wayne has to offer?
Culture (Music, Art, Museums)
- Art Link – gallery for emerging artists
- Community Theatre – civic, arena dinner theatre
- Embassy Theatre – concerts and plays
- Fort Wayne Coliseum – national concert acts
- Fort Wayne Museum of Art
- Fort Wayne Philharmonic
- Headwaters Park – outdoor concerts and festivals
- 100+ churches
- DeBrand’s Chocolate Tours
- Glenbrook Mall – second-largest mall in Indiana!
- Jefferson Pointe Shopping Center
- Vera Bradley Outlet Sale – founded in Fort Wayne
Just for Fun
- Botanical Conservatory
- Cinema Center – independent and foreign films
- Fort Wayne Children’s Zoo
- Science Central
- Six movie theaters, including Cinema Grille – for dinner and a show!
- 100+ miles of trails – walking and biking
- Concerts – Rock the Plaza, Friday Nights Live
- Festival of Christmas Trees – in December
- Haunted Fort Wayne Tour
- Johnny Appleseed Festival
- Taste of the Arts