Schedule a Visit
Sometimes a personal conversation is all it takes
We know that picking a college is deeply personal choice that’s why we want to offer you the ability to choose your own adventure while you’re on campus. We will personalize your visit to your desires and wants. Yes you’ll get the “normal” meeting with the counselor and a student led tour but we want your visit to be a personal experience.
Our visit coordinator will work with you and your family to plan your one of a kind visit experience. Some of the options we can arrange include:
- Meet with an admissions counselor
- Talk about your program and financial aid
- Tour campus
- Sit in on a class
- Talk to a professor in your field
- Enjoy a meal in our wonderful dining hall
- Cheer for the Cougars at a sporting event
Ready to plan your visit now? Complete our visit request form to start your adventure.
- October 18 – Campus Visit Day
Need help getting here?
If this is the first time you’re visiting campus and are unfamiliar with how to get here, or need help getting around once you’re on-campus, check out our campus map and driving directions page.