Achieving Credits Early (ACE) allows high school students to earn college credits while they’re still in high school. Think of it as a chance to get a head start on college.
You may be eligible to take up to six credit hours (two classes) per semester. Email us at email@example.com if you would like additional information.
Why Choose ACE?
- Fulfill Indiana Academic Honors Diploma requirements.
- Save time and money earning your college degree.
ACE Acceptance Criteria
- Juniors/Seniors: Cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Sophomores: Cumulative GPA of 3.3 on a 4.0 scale.
- Students must maintain a 2.7 to continue participating in ACE courses.
- Satisfactory results from the SAT/PSAT or ACT/PLAN tests.
- A class rank in the upper half of the class.
If you meet these requirements, talk to your guidance counselor about participating!
ACE Application Process
Refer to the following criteria when applying for ACE:
- ACE Applications are currently on hold
- $335 per course – the lowest cost for this type of program in Fort Wayne.
- Bishop Dwenger and Bishop Luers students receive a discounted rate of $290 per course.