Congratulations on your admission to the University of Saint Francis. Your hard work has paid off, and this is an accomplishment of which you can be truly proud. There’s a lot to look forward to in the next four years, and we are so excited to welcome you to our academic community.
You’ve Been Accepted! Now What?
- If your program requires it, submit additional program requirements like an essay or test score.
- Pay your confirmation fee to save your spot and let us know you want to be a USF Cougar.
- Visit My Cougar Connection and Cougar Checkpoint. Cougar Checkpoint is where you can check your admissions status, see what documents we may be missing from your file, and learn your next steps for financial aid.
- Sign your Student Account Registration Agreement. This will allow for a class schedule to be created.
- Complete your housing intent form for campus residents and commuters.
- Pay your housing deposit if you plan to live on campus.
- Send in your transcripts, including dual credit taken while in high school, and your final official high school transcript with a graduation date.
- Complete online New Student Orientation and get familiar with USF.
- Complete the online Welcome Weekend registration.
- Attend Campus Connection Days in the summer and Welcome Weekend the weekend before classes start in August.
- Purchase your books online or at the Campus Shoppe, located in the lower level of Pope John Paul II Center.
Your login to My Cougar Connection was sent to the email address you listed on your application. Can’t find it? Contact admissions at 260-399-8000 or email@example.com.
NEED TO MAIL SOMETHING IN?
Here’s our address:
University of Saint Francis
Office of Admissions
2701 Spring Street
Fort Wayne, IN 46808