Congratulations on your admission to the University of Saint Francis. Your hard work has paid off, and this is an accomplishment of which you can be truly proud. There’s a lot to look forward to and we are so excited to welcome you to our academic community.
You’ve Been Accepted! Now What?
- If your program requires it, submit additional program requirements like an essay or test score.
- Pay your confirmation deposit to save your spot and let us know you want to be a USF Cougar.
- Visit My Admissions Account to check your admissions status, missing items, and other important checklist items or forms.
- Sign your Student Account Registration Agreement by logging into Colleague Self-Service and selecting your username in the top right corner. Select Required Agreements and find the registration agreement.
- Complete your Housing Intent form for campus residents and commuters.
- Pay your $200 housing deposit if you plan to live on campus.
- Check your financial aid offer to see what you will pay each semester, complete your financial aid checklist and set up a tuition payment plan if applicable. Contact the Student One Stop at [email protected] or 260-399-8070 if you have any questions.
- Send in your transcripts, including dual credit taken while in high school, and your final official high school transcript with a graduation date. It must be sent to USF directly from the high school for it to be considered official.
- Attend summer events for accepted and confirmed students to get to know your future classmates and acclimate to USF.
- Save the date for Welcome Weekend and sign up to attend once prompted during online orientation. Welcome Weekend and move-in occur the weekend before fall classes begin.
NEED TO MAIL SOMETHING IN?
Here’s our address:
University of Saint Francis
Office of Admissions
2701 Spring Street
Fort Wayne, IN 46808