Commit to USF
Congratulations — You Survived the College Search Process!
Now it’s time to start living your life.
Commit to USF Today with a Confirmation Deposit
- Once signed in to My Cougar Connection, select Financial Aid and Billing and “Pay a Bill.”
- Select “Pay a Bill or Enroll in Payment Plan.”
- If you are on a mobile device and are prompted to log in, use your student ID number as your username. If you do not know your ID number, contact your admissions counselor or the Office of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 260-399-8000.
- Enter the payment portal and select “Make a Payment,” then “Confirmation Deposit.”
- Make the $150 confirmation deposit which is refundable through June 1 for fall students and January 1 for spring students. If you plan to live on campus, you may also pay the $200 housing deposit.
- The confirmation deposit goes towards your tuition.
Choosing the University of Saint Francis was one of my best decisions. I love it here and am so grateful that I made the right choice!
Samantha Cote ’19
Graphic Design major