Transfer to USF
We know that as a transfer student, you have specific needs when deciding where to continue your college career. See what USF can offer and why you won’t just feel like a number here. Admissions also holds a variety of events on campus throughout the year.
Easy & Supportive Transfer
- Complete our online application
- Submit your High School and College Transcripts
- The high school transcript requirement is waived if you have completed 24 credit hours at another college. Note: If you are applying to a program in the College of Health Sciences or you are a student-athlete, it is still required.
See What Credits Transfer Early in the Process
- Meet with a counselor (call or email: 260-399-8000, firstname.lastname@example.org) and bring your transcripts with you for a preliminary evaluation of transfer credits.
- LPN license holders: your coursework will transfer toward an ASN degree. You can complete your ASN degree in 3 semesters, rather than the traditional 5 semesters.
USF offers a variety of transfer credit opportunities — see what’s right for you! Also, take a look at our numerous articulation agreements.
Scholarship Exclusively for Transfer Students
Learn more about our Transfer Scholarship ranging from $5,000- $10,000 for academically qualified students.