Experience USF Your Way
Whether you know what you want to see, who you want to meet, or are just exploring your options, we will personalize your visit to fit your interests. Don’t be shy! Let us know what you’re looking for.
Visit options include:
USF Experience Days
Already know what you want to study? Experience Days are designed around each academic major. Come take a tour of campus, meet with an admissions counselor, talk to a professor, have lunch on us, visit the Campus Shoppe, and more!
- Personalized tours — Monday through Friday, starting at 10:00 a.m. & 1:00 p.m.
- We will not be offering tours on Thursday, March 22 or on Friday, March 23 in order to prepare for Accepted Student Day.
- We will be closed on Friday, March 30 in observance of Good Friday.
- In order to meet with Faculty, we ask for 1 week notice to set up these appointments.
- Saturday Tours — We offer one Saturday tour a month starting at 9:30 a.m. Our next Saturday tour is March 24, 2018 for Accepted Student Day. Please register below for this event.
Accepted Student Day
Please Contact Our Office
Juniors and Seniors are invited to visit campus to meet with faculty, current students and to get a tour of campus, on Saturday, March 24, 2018. Accepted students and their parents are invited to attend our President’s Reception (parents) and a campus overnight (accepted seniors) on Friday, March 23, 2018. Select “Register” to see a full schedule of events!