Catholic College Fair
We are currently planning our next Catholic College Fair!
Representatives from Catholic colleges in Indiana, Ohio, Michigan and beyond will share more information about their schools and programs for prospective college students and their parents. The next fair date will be posted soon!
Find out if a Catholic College is right for you!
- Spiritual enrichment
- Service engagement
- Educational opportunities
Come for part or all of the event. No preregistration required! For more information, call 260.399.8000.
Attending a College Fair
Before you attend
- Discuss your college plans with your school counselor, family, teachers and friends.
- Research your colleges of interest on the Internet and in your guidance office/library.
- Check dates and registration deadlines for college entrance examinations.
Questions to consider
- Do you want to attend a two- or four-year institution? Co-ed or single sex?
- What size school do you want to attend?
- What programs of study are you considering?
- How far from home do you want to go?
- Do you wish to participate in any specific extra-curricular activities or athletics?
- Do you want to attend a school in an urban, suburban or rural environment?
At the fair
- Visit with colleges and universities which you feel meet your criteria.
- Arrive early. You will be easier to remember if you are not the 300th student a representative meets.
- Be professional, engaging, positive and enthusiastic at all times.
- Introduce yourself, smile and look the representative in the eye.
- Ask thoughtful questions, two or three specific questions that call attention to your specific interests about a particular college.
- Consider making pre-printed labels to use when asking for more information from schools. Make sure your name, address, email address, phone number, High school name, and graduation year are on the label.